WHAT IS THE JOINT ANNUAL MEETING?
Every other year, MBNA teams up with a regional, state and/or provincial association to host what’s called the Joint Annual Meeting or JAM for short. The California Monument Association and the Pacific Northwest Monument Builders Association have teamed with MBNA to provide the same amazing levels of education, networking opportunities and vendor interactions as in other years, only in a smaller more intimate environment.
“What a terrific format and concept for the monument industry . . . two-and-a-half-days of intense networking and education!”
This will be 2012’s premier North American showcase of manufacturers and suppliers of mausoleums, monuments, equipment, and more!
Who should attend the Joint Annual Meeting?
Actually, anyone involved in the industry should be in San Diego in February. There will be something for everyone.
- All memorialization professionals
- Owners and managers
- Monument designers
- Children of owners who are getting into the business
- Shop personnel
- Associates involved in the monument industry
Why Attend the Joint Annual Meeting?
To learn how to better serve your customer and grow your business, you need to know about industry and business trends, new products and services, innovative techniques, and best practices. In short, you'll have the opportunity to:
Once again, this annual event will feature MBUniversity hosted educational seminars. Attendees are given the opportunity to learn from and network with key individuals in the monument industry as they discuss new products, services and information vital to business planning and growth.
- See the latest offerings from granite and marble manufacturers and wholesalers
- See new products and learn of new services from distributors and bronze manufacturers
- Learn the latest in software and other technology that will improve and enhance your business
- Network with your peers