Previous MBUniversity Webinars
What is an MBUniversity Webinar?
A MBUniversity Webinar is a live, interactive 60-minute conference presented over the telephone and over the Internet. You can attend from any location that has telephone and Internet access. You pay just one registration fee for as many participants as you wish at each call/log-in location.
Note that high-speed Internet access is not mandatory – the system works with dial-up but you must have separate connections for the audio and video portions if you wish to listen and watch simultaneously. You may use cell phones for the audio if you have only one connection or if you must be away from a computer for the webinar.
Who presents at an MBUniversity Webinar?
Your webinar will have one or more speakers who are recognized experts on the topic. Conferences typically include a Q&A session; you can ask questions by phone or instant messaging options.
The MBNA Certification Program was developed as a result of a three-year study program by some of the industry's most recognized leaders. It raises the professional standards to those engaged in the memorialization industry and awards the top level of competence and ethical conduct. The MBNA Certified Memorialist® (CM) designation is the highest honor of professional achievement available in the memorial industry. Certification is awarded to individuals, not a firm as a whole. Both Members and non-members of MBNA can apply to become a CM.
Requirements to earn the “Certified Memorialist”® designation under the MBNA Certification Program are divided between successful completion of the examination, which is based upon material in the Certification Manual, and the accumulation of points awarded for participation in the specific activities listed below. To achieve initial certification, a minimum of 50 points must be accumulated; individuals have a maximum of 5 years immediately preceding application for certification during which to accumulate the required points.
To maintain the “Certified Memorialist”® designation under the MBNA Certification Program, an individual must earn a minimum of 30 points in these categories over a period of 3 years. Recertification must be made 3 years from the last designated certification.
This program has been approved for one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) towards initial or recertification as a CM®.
What does my registration include?
Your registration includes long-distance charges for the audio portion and log-in to the video presentation. Once logged in, all handouts are downloadable prior to the start of the webinar. MBUniversity webinars also include one hour/unit of Continuing Education.
Why MBUniversity Webinars?
No wasted time. Get right to the heart of the matter in a 60-minute session designed to easily fit into your busy schedule.
No airlines. No travel. No time out of the office. Listen and follow along from the comfort and convenience of your desk or conference room.
A telephone and computer are all the equipment you need. Just dial in and log-in to the system. That's it.
Ideal for multiple attendees.
Use a speakerphone and projector and invite as many people as you want to participate - at no extra cost to you.
MBUniversity Webinars are a fraction of the cost of travel and attendance fees for other high-priced conferences or seminars.
- How to Calculate and Predict Prices and Smile While Doing It!
- Crane Certification Requirements
- Image Editing Seminar
- Creating Promotional Materials for your Business
- Effective & Efficient Loading & Unloading of Trucks
- What Does It Cost - Employee and Production
- Introduction to MBNA's New Design Course
- Building Trust – The Corner Stone of Sales
- Making a Well Designed Memorial
- Understanding Your MBNA Benefits
- HR & Personnel Issues
- Touchstones to History
- Functional & Effective Websites
- Creating & Maintaining a Growth Plan
- Exploring MBNA Online
- Don't Fumble the Handoff at the End the Season
- Online Memorialization
- MARKETING 101 - Workshop on Effective Marketing for an MBNA Member
- Sandblasting Tricks & Techniques
- Introduction to the Use of Typography in Memorials Presented by Jed A. Hendrickson, CM, AICA, Santa Barbara Monumental Works, Inc.
- Memorialists & Sculptors, Drawing & Blurring the Lines - Presented by Scott Luken, Luken Memorials, Inc.
- Computer Tracking of Business Functions
- Social Networking
- Picture Perfect Monuments
- Simplify Your Sales Success